Here’s a few points that describe me pretty well:
- I’m a woman of few words in real life, but my mind is constantly ticking away.
- There are few people in this world I consider my friends but of those who I consider my friends, they are like family to me.
- I am passionate about all things IT and have turned that passion into a career.
- I have worked in many facets of the IT industry and am a Jill of all trades, if you will.
- I keep to myself a lot but I have many opinions on many things.
This blog gives me a chance to let it all out and to get feedback from people who care about the things I discuss. The topics you will find can vary but I am drawn to the WWII era so you may find that I tend to discuss and refer to it a lot. I don’t intend to let this turn into a WWII blog or any other ‘type’ of blog that only discusses one subject as I feel that would restrict me and what I can write. Still, I will always try to talk about important, interesting and/or controversial subjects when I do post.
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy perusing my posts!
If you want to contact me, please fill out the below form: